Buy on Amazon through our link. You pay no more but it helps Kendra to fundraise (T&Cs)

Close Icon

Nuisances   arrow

The My Croydon app is a faster way to report issues to us using your smartphone.
  • Abandoned vehicle
  • Blocked drains and gullies
  • Dead animal
  • Dog fouling
  • Empty properties
  • Fly-tipping
  • Graffiti
  • Illegal campsite
  • Illegal street trading
  • Pavement defects
  • Potholes and road defects
  • Skip issue
  • Street furniture issue
  • Tree or hedge obstruction

Contact Croydon Council on 020 8726 7100 or visit their website and search ‘abandoned vehicles’ . You may also use text to report a problem – “PARKING” + details to 60660.


Contact Croydon Council on 020 8726 6200 for fly-tipping on a public highway, 020 8726 6900 for fly-tipping in a park or open space. Email or visit their flytipping page on the website . The council will remove any rubbish as soon as possible. In the past the council has examined dumped rubbish with a view to prosecution. If you know who did it, or have a vehicle registration number, please report the fact. You may also use text to report a problem – “ENV” + details to 60660.

LBC have a promise:

  • We will remove all graffiti that is reported to us within 14 days of the report.
  • If the graffiti is racist, obscene or abusive we will remove it within 24 hours.
  • If the property is a private house or a small business then we will do it free.

Contact Croydon Council on 020 8726 6200, visit their website  or report it online by completing their  online form .

Contact Croydon Council on 020 8760 5483 or visit their website .
There is a Noisy Party Patrol that operates Saturday nights May to September (020 8726 6000)

Vehicle or intruder alarms: phone 020 8726 6000.
Barking dogs: call 020 8760 5483, E-mail: .
Generally: all other types of noise call 020 8760 5483 daytime (09:00 – 17:00 Mon to Fri), 020 8726 6000 all other times.