|KENDRA Profit & Loss|
|Advertising 1, 2, 5||3,230.90||3,700.60|
|Council Community Grant 7||500.00||–|
|Newsletter & Leaflet Printing||4,429.84||3,885.00|
|Minute Taking 5||144.00||172.00|
|Memorial Hall Rent||286.00||251.58|
|Postage & Delivery||4.48|
|Miscellaneous, inc. Gifts||92.94||0.52|
|Parking & Travel||14.12||34.60|
|Litter Pick Equipment||124.39|
|KENDRA SURPLUS FOR THE YEAR||652.95||2,816.79|
|Dew Pond Sub Account P&L||2018 (£)||2017 (£)|
|DEW POND SURPLUS FOR THE YEAR||0.62||0.59|
|KENDRA||2018 (£)||2017 (£)|
|Cash at Bank (Current a/c)||538.54||1,485.90|
|Cash at Bank (Deposit a/c)||18,288.41||16,754.15|
|Less Creditors 3||439.64||245.59|
|Plus Debtors 1||763.70||503.60|
|Net Current Assets||19,151.01||18,498.06|
|Fixed Assets 4||656.87||72.00|
|Dew Pond Sub Account|
|Cash at Bank (Dew Pond a/c)||307.95||307.33|
Balance Sheet as at 31st December 2018
Notes to The Accounts
- 2018 includes debtor advertising invoices for £763.70 and £144 notional advertising income from Chipstead Services.
- 2018 excludes 2017 debtor advertising invoices for £503.60 settled by end February 2018.
- Creditors Comprise: KMH Rent (£286.00), AGM & GM Refreshments (£54.80), Remembrance wreath (£17.00), Chipstead Services (£81.84). Total £439.64. All these creditor accounts have been settled.
- Asset Register
- PA Sound System purchased on 19/10/2009 for £229.00, Estimated value £54.00
- IT equipment purchased August 2018 for £253.98 to support accounting package. Estimated value £190.49
- KENDRA Noticeboards purchased 5 November 2018 for £549.84, displayed at Kenley Railway Station and the Co-Op, Godstone Road, Kenley. Estimated value £412.38
- Advertising Income from Chipstead Services totalling £144.00 was settled by offsetting against expenses incurred from Chipstead Services for minute taking.
- Subscriptions received and banked during 2018 include late Subs for 2016 and 2017 at £6.00 and £267.00 respectively, and £33.00 advance Subs for 2019, 2020 & 2021.
- £500.00 Council Community Grant as payment towards 2 noticeboards located at Co-op, Godstone Road, Kenley and Kenley Railway Station offsetting (8) as the total cost of noticeboards
- Noticeboard cost, Kendra funded difference
I have examined the computerised records and documentation of the Association and find them to be a true and fair representation.
Louise Turner Independent Examiner
Angela Morrison Hon. Treasurer
Downloadable / Printable copies