A notice from the the Croydon Health, Social Care and Housing Scrutiny Sub Committee:
We are continuing our commitment to put you, the residents, at the centre of our business, by holding the second in a series of meetings of the Health, Social Care and Housing Scrutiny Sub Committee at a venue near you. This is part of the Council’s openness and transparency agenda. The meeting will be held on Tuesday 10 November 2015, 6.30pm, at New Addington Community Centre, 90 Central Parade, Croydon, CR0 0JB.
High on the agenda will be officers and other interested parties discussing:
- the work of the Adult Safeguarding Board,
- Question Time with the Cabinet Member with responsibility for Homes and Regeneration, Councillor Alison Butler.
- we would like to hear from you how well the housing repairs contract is working.
The Committee at the invitation of the Clinical Commissioning Group(CCG) will be taking a look at:
- Outcome Based Commissioning for the over 65s
- the CCGs review of Mental Health Services.
Please accept this open invitation to come along, listen to the debate, give your comments or ask a question.
If you are unable to attend but would still like to ask a question please send to or email email@example.com by 12.00noon on Friday 6 November 2015 – we look forward to hearing from you.