Purley War Memorial Hospital
Croydon CCG will be out and about in Croydon until 16 December 2015 discussing and showing residents their proposals for Urgent Care in Croydon, from April 2017. They want to hear your views and what you think about their proposed options for Urgent Care services in Croydon. This is your opportunity to shape local healthcare services.
However, what the Croydon CCG don’t say is how they arrived at the “final” 3 options they propose without discussion and consultation on the 11 scenarios originally put forward by them in September! This is the link to their Scenario Appraisal – Final Version – Public Engagement. http://www.croydonccg.nhs.uk/news-publications/publications/Documents/Croydon%20Urgent%20Care%20Reprocurement%20Options%20Appraisal%20FINAL%2027-11-15%20Public.pdf The proposal put forward by the RAs is Scenario 6a.
This link is the latest document produced by the CCCG and was issued on 27 November 2015.
In this document they are proposing 3 final scenarios. The Croydon CCG’s preferred option is scenario No.1. Scenario No.3 does have 3 further options. Although Purley Hospital is mentioned in scenario No.2, there is no firm commitment from them that it will be applicable for the other two options. They just say in the “vicinity” of Purley.
Please fill in the CCCG survey by 17 January 2016, either from the CCCG website https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/Croydonurgentcare or post your comments in an envelope addressed to; FREEPOST, ENGAGEMENT CROYDON CCG
The dates and locations of the Croydon CCG meetings and drop ins are listed below. Please share this information with your relatives and friends who live in the Borough of Croydon.
- Thursday 3 December 6:30-8:30pm Harris Academy Purley Kendra Hall Road CR2 6DT
- Tuesday 8 December 6:30-8:30pm Scratchley Hall Brigstock Road Thornton Health CR7 7JH
- Thursday 10 December 6:30-8:30pm Fieldway Family Centre New Addington CR0 9AZ
Drop in sessions
- Tuesday 1 December, 12-2pm, Scratchley Hall Brigstock Road Thornton Health CR7 7JH
- Tuesday 8 December 1-3pm Christ Church Brighton Road Purley CR8 2BN
- Wednesday 9 December, 1-3pm Victory Club 227 Selhurst Road SE25 6XY
- Tuesday 15 December, 12-3pm, Fieldway Family Centre New Addington CR0 9AZ
- Wednesday 16 December, 5-8pm Bernard Weatherhill House, Mint Walk CR0 1EA